Friends this is to inform you that all the group sms/Bulk sms services will be suspended from 31 March 2011 to 2 April 2011 midnight, so as to conduct the ICC cricket world Cup 2011 final match peacefully. As this was declared by commissioner of Mumbai. So friends you may prefer Facebook, twitter or other social networking sites to stay in touch with your loved ones.
Promoting Blog on Facebook Using Blognetwork
Blognetwork is a Facebook application which allows you to fetch the post from your blog and publish them on your facebook wall also you will get the fans for your blog using Blognetwork application.
All you need to do is just follow the 5 blogs on Blognetwork and you have verify that you are author of the blog. Now you can use the blognetwork to promote your blog on facebook. Just think about it, Blognetwork is viewed about 100,000 times on facebook so there is high chance that your blog will be seen by atleast 100. So these 100 visitors are all for free, no advertisements, no other expenses. If many of them are subscribing your RSS feeds then surely these visitors are going to be daily visitors.
So just promote your blog on facebook using Blognetwork, to grab this free opportunity.
5 Tips to Increase Your Twitter Followers
To increase your social presence you need to have more friends on social networks. Now if you want to increase the followers on twitter just follow these simple steps:
1. Promote on Website: This is one of the best way to increase the twitter followers rapidly, This can be done with the help of implemented the twitter badges on your website. When people look at these twitter badges they usually click on these badges and directly come to your twitter profile. So using these badges it is highly possible to boost your twitter followers.
2. Comment on blogs: This is not that effective but can increase your twitter followers, You need to comment genuinely on other blog. Then with the comment you can place your twitter link.
3. Discuss on high traffic forums: When you start discusion on a very high traffic forums you can often tell people to follow you for more updates. There is a high probability that people will follow you.
4. Follow the other twitter users: According to my experience, when you follow other people most of them are ready to follow you. Hence more you follow others the more they will follow you. But make sure you follow only those people who are active.
5. Promoting on facebook: Facebook has extreamly large amount of user, so if you have your profile on facebook then you can easily promote your twitter link to make your friends follow you. On an average a facebook has about 300 friends. So you can imagine how many followers you can get.
Please comments so that I can help you more on this topic.