Friends today I am here with an exciting article on checking the earnings of any website/blog (approx. income). These websites will tell you how much traffic is expected on that particular site. So let me share you the top five website that I came across.
1. Websiteoutlook.com : This site is top in my list as it was also developed by an Indian. This site tells you about the estimate worth of website, daily pageviews and daily earnings. It will nice when you experiment the earnings of your competitors, like I do. You can see the alexa rank and its reach for audience. It also shows the host you are using, other website hosted on that webhost account. The thing that makes it best for me was the user friendly interface.
2. valuemyweb.net : I came across this site through google advert. This is also nice website you can check dmoz listing, yahoo indexed pages, google pagerank. A very simple website.
3. urlworth.com : urlworth.com is one of the simplest site to check your website’s earning. The user interface is quite simple and makes it easy to use. Also it shows google page rank, dilicious links, reddit links, stumbleupon links, and backlinks from many other sources. A new feature is that it can detect the fake page rank that admin has created to fool the visitors. Overall ratings “average”.
4. mysitecost.com : Mysitecost.com is unique in itself main feature that it displays is your monthly ads revenue, also it calculates the google backlinks, yahoo backlinks, alexa rank, DMOZ listing, alexa link. I will rate this website as average.
5. bizinformation.org : This site displays the estimates in local currency. Simple and sleek design are its advantages. If we talk about features then it can show daily pageviews, daily visitors, worldwide rank, local rank (shows the rank in that country), number of pages and external link. It can also show the visitors by country, traffic history, server location, server speed. Last and the best feature is server setup, this gives you the complete details of your server. Its quite interesting just give it a try.
Please share us your experience, if you come across any of these website.