Yes, friends its true that you can rename the “Recycle Bin” to anything you wish, just follow these instruction:
1. Goto Start menu => Run, in run window type ‘Regedit'(without quotes).
2. Press ‘Ctrl’+’F’ to open find box and type ‘Recycle Bin’ to search.
3. Change the value data with ‘Recycle Bin’ to whatever name you want to give it ( ie, like ‘Trash Can’ or ‘Kachra Peti’ etc).
4. Press F3 to continue searching for ‘Recycle Bin’ and change wherever you come across ‘Recycle Bin’ to new its new name.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have finished with searching and changed all values to its new name.
6. Now, close regedit and do refresh on desktop to see the new name on screen.
Note: As a good practice, always backup your registry before changing anything although changing ‘Recycle Bin’ name is a simple tweak and doesn’t affect anything else.